"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." James 1:27



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fingerprinting Appt.

Dec. 17th is the day!!! And if we receive our I171-H a week after that then we could possibly be DTE by the end of the year.......HOWEVER, we are praying for a Christmas miracle. We need almost 3/4 of the money to send our dossier...God knows how we'll get it. And I can't wait to see Him work...
I will be happy to be done with this cookie sale after Sunday, it has been quite time and thought consuming. Not to mention there isn't a flat surface left in my house that doesn't have cookies on it!! I am going to decorate the "cookie sale" room today with some friends. It's going to look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment