"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." James 1:27



Monday, January 3, 2011

I-171H RECEIVED!!!

We got the document today that says we can adopt internationally now!!! Big step!! We have about half the amount needed before we can send our dossier though, so we're just praying and waiting on the Lord. We've received $700 from 2 friends within the last week!!! We know it's going to continue in this way with gifts because God has told me to be still in regards to fundraising right now. A friend and I plan to do a cookbook fundraiser and I am thinking of doing a chocolate sale around Valentine's Day but for right now we are waiting to see Him work. Please continue to pray that God would be glorified as we raise this next chunk of change as it will be all His doing. Happy New Year!!! 2011 is going to be a great year!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your I-171H! That's so exciting! I am looking forward to following your journey on here.

    Carmen Druckenmiller

    ReplyDelete