"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." James 1:27



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 months DTE...

We haven't moved on the list. We are hoping there are some referrals that come this week so we can move on down. I looked over the proof of our cookbook today, it looks great. Now we send it back and they will start printing them up. I can not wait to see them.
I have decided to do our yard sale the first weekend in June. There is so much going on this month!! Our women's retreat is this weekend as is my sister's college graduation. Next weekend there are 3 things going on in one day, I won't be doing them all! The following weekend is Memorial weekend and I didn't think that was a good weekend to do a yard sale. We will also be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary on May 25, by celebrating I mean we'll give each other, well, maybe a card or something :) Life has been so crazy lately and we have a fair amount of stuff up in the air right now. I feel like we are just going day to day right now, I guess life is always like that though. We only have today and are not guaranteed anymore than that.
We have done a few things to save money lately too. We cancelled the cable as the price had gone up (we're not big tohellavision people anyways)and we got rid of our land line again. Also my husband traded in his car for something with a smaller monthly payment. We're excited about those small changes. I am also on the wait list to become a thirty one consultant. They have some amazing products and are a Christian company (based on the Proverbs 31 woman :)) Hopefully that will start up in August so I can make some extra money.
Life is sweet. We are truly enjoying our journey, God is good, ALL the time.

1 comment:

  1. It's an adventure, isn't it? Enjoy learning about Him while you keep on walking in obedience!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete