"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." James 1:27



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dossier Sent...not to ET though!

We sent our dossier to AW today (our adoption agency). We still need to send them about $3750 though but I just figured I'd send it along to them for review and just so it was no longer in my possession. Having 5 months worth of paperwork in my house was scary. I just wanted it gone!! So we need to get about $2000 more...hopefully from a matching grant or from Show Hope.
I am going to start making up flyers for the half marathon I'll be running on Apr. 2. The goal is to get people to sponsor my run as a way to raise $$ for the adoption. I will try to have J set up a "Chip In" on here as well so people can donate.
That's all for now from our freezing state...Please keep praying!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you guys today and was wondering how things were progressing. What a BIG step done! Keeping you all in prayer!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete