"Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us." James 1:27



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Fundraisers!!

We've created a Chip In button so people can donate from afar!!!
Right now I would ask you to consider sponsoring me in a half marathon on April 2. I've never run one before so I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time. 13.1 miles. I will be running to help bring our son home!! Please prayerfully consider sponsoring me for this event!!
Also, a friend and I are are gathering recipes for a cookbook which we plan to sell to raise money for both of our adoptions. If you'd like to help please email your favorite family recipe(s) to jontifstewart@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment